Serving our Own ~ Club Service
- routine communication with and care for members and their families
- efficiently managing meetings and organising social activities of our Club
- coordinating speakers and catering
- hospitality and protocol for speakers, guests and visiting Rotarians, and RI officers
- attracting, inducting and developing members
Club Service is often described as the most important function because all other avenues of service rely on an efficiently managed club. Our meetings are conducted with humour, laughter and repartee that raises the interest of all members in Club activities.
It is especially important to conduct the meetings to an agenda and timetable that the meetings are stimulating with interesting speakers and are enjoyed by everyone.
Another function of Club Service within any Rotary Club is to oversee fundraising activities. Without these funds Rotary would not be able to undertake any of the service projects it does. We try to raise as much fun as funds.