Project Leader: TBA
Documented: Yes (where?)
Funds Required: Nil (Club may make supplementary cash donation, from copper-pot etc)
Project Team: 2
Total Hours pa: 10
Member Involvement: Members bring in a food donation each week over Oct-Nov
Approved: Oct 2013
Status: Ongoing (in Hiatus)
|Description||Collection of foods to help make the lives of people in need a little more enjoyable during the Christmas period.
Alternately, online standard purchase, delivered to common address.
|Heirisson’s role and criticality to success||· Heirisson’s role will be for each member to bring in a packaged food donation over the October and November period.
· A list of suggested items will be provided however these aren’t compulsory.
· Members will bring in their donation each week or provide the whole lot in the first couple of weeks.
· Without Heirisson’s involvement it is unlikely the project would actually happen
|Part of a strategic relationship or partnering/alliance?||Part of a strategic relationship with the Salvation Army|
|What difference will the Project/Program make?||We will be assisting the Salvo’s in providing food to individuals and families in need.|
|Other Benefits (Include sustainability of benefits, fun to do, recognition for Heirisson)||· The project will help change the experiences of families during this time of year
· Members enjoy being able to contribute something tangible
· Handing over of the food at the end of the collection is positive recognition for the club, though Heirisson does not appear as a partner on the Salvo’s web site